Joshua Rhett Miller in FOX News in March 2009 reported the following:
- Fusion centers were dreated by the Department of Homeland Security to combat terrorism.
- Between 2004-2007, $254 million were spent on fusion centers.
- One of the fusion centers is the Missouri Information Analysis Center, or MIAC
- According to a report issued by the MIAC, if “you’re an anti-abortion activist, or if you display political paraphernalia supporting a third-party candidate or a certain Republican member of Congress, if you possess subversive literature,” you may be a terrorist.
- A Texas fusion center in February 2009 “called on law enforcement officers to report activities of local lobbying groups, Muslim civil rights organizations and anti-war protest groups.”
To read the entire article, click on ‘Fusion Centers’ Expand Criteria to Identify Militia Members.